Now Playing Tracks

Hong Kuang Commodities, Get your Retirement back on track

 

As you approach your 60th year, you look forward to those years when you will enjoy your retirement. But when reality sets in, the time needed to prepare financially runs out, especially if you have a serious shortage of funds for retirement. A study by the Fidelity Research Institute showed that the average 50-something is capable of replacing only 55% of their income with savings, social security and pension-income, leaving a 45% shortfall and very little time to address the deficit. For many, that requires putting in extra years of work until they are no longer capable physically or mentally.

Read more: http://hongkuangcommodities.com/

To Tumblr, Love Pixel Union